CREW CT - The Real Estate Exchange, one of 74 Chapters of the nearly eight thousand member national CREW Network, is proud to provide this opportunity for professionals in the local and regional commercial real estate industry to network together and celebrate another year of successes and completed projects.
This event honoring excellence in Connecticut's 2011 real estate accomplishments will be held on Wednesday, April 4, 2012 from 5:00 – 8:00 pm at The Society Room in downtown Hartford Connecticut. Parking is available for $6.00 in the lot next to The Society Room.
Special Recognition of Hartford Courant Columnist Tom Condon for his contributions to the Real Estate Industry. This recognition will be at the end of the awards program.
Join us for a Prospective Members Reception at 4:15 pm - Space is limited! (more info)
Calls for entries are now open for Developers, Designers/Builders, Corporate Real Estate Departments, Economic Development Agencies, Architects, Engineers, Planners, Brokers, & Other Real Estate Professionals to enter and showcase their projects!
Blue Ribbon Award Categories:
- Best In Class: Multifamily Residential, Industrial, Educational, Commercial
- Best Specialty Project (ie. Historic, Adaptive Reuse, Community Revitalization)
- Best Sustainable Design Project
- Best Interior Design Project
- Most Significant Transaction: Office, Industrial, and Retail
- Peoples' Choice Award – voted on by attendees
- Blue Ribbon (Best Overall Project) – the judges make this selection for any nominated project.
To see 2011 award winners, click here to download a PDF.
Submit an Award Nomination by March 9th
Purchase/Submit artwork for Virtual Booth or Booklet Ads by March 23rd
Register to Attend by March 28th