Annual Blue Ribbon Awards Showcase
Celebrating the CREW CT - The Real Estate Exchange, one of more than 75 chapters of the over 12,000 member, global CREW Network, is proud to provide this opportunity for professionals in the local and regional commercial real estate industry to network together and celebrate another year of successes and completed projects. This event, honoring excellence in Connecticut's 2019 real estate accomplishments, will be held April 22, 2020 from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Mark Twain House.
CALL FOR ENTRIES OPEN NOW for Developers, Economic Development Agencies, Planners, Brokers, Architecture/Engineering/Construction Firms & Other Real Estate Professionals to enter and showcase their projects!
- Best In Class:
Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Industrial, Multifamily/Residential, Life Sciences
- Best Interior Design Project
- Best Specialty Project (i.e. Adaptive Reuse/Building Repositioning, Historic, Transit-Oriented Development, or other)
- Best Sustainable Design Project
- Community Impact Award
- Deal of the Year
- Workplace Innovation Award
- People's Choice Award (voted on by attendees)
- Blue Ribbon (Best Overall Project – judges make this selection from all nominated projects)
Award Nomination Deadline: Friday, February 28, 2020 5PM EST