Annual Blue Ribbon Awards Showcase
Celebrating the CREW CT - The Real Estate Exchange, one of more than 75 chapters of the over 11,000 member, global CREW Network, is proud to provide this opportunity for professionals in the local and regional commercial real estate industry to network together and celebrate another year of successes and completed projects. This event, honoring excellence in Connecticut's 2018 real estate accomplishments, will be held April 24, 2019 from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at the The Bushnell Performing Arts Center.
CALL FOR ENTRIES NOW OPEN for Developers, Economic Development Agencies, Planners, Brokers, Architecture/Engineering/Construction Firms & Other Real Estate Professionals to enter and showcase their projects!
- Best In Class:
Multifamily/Residential, Healthcare, Education, Commercial/Retail, Industrial
- Best Specialty Project (i.e. Historic, Adaptive Reuse, Community Revitalization)
- Best Sustainable Design Project
- Best Interior Design Project
- Best Building Repositioning [new category]
- Deal of the Year [new category]
- Community Impact Award
- Workplace Innovation Award
- People's Choice Award – voted on by attendees
- Blue Ribbon (Best Overall Project) – judges make this selection from all nominated projects
Award Nomination Deadline: 5:00 PM Friday, March 8, 2019
Advance Registration Deadline: 5:00PM Thursday, April 18, 2019