CREW CT is managed by a Board of Directors that works together to set and accomplish the chapter’s strategic goals—helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate. Serving on the CREW CT Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious men and women working in the commercial real estate field.
Reasons to Serve
- Increased visibility within the CRE industry
- Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
- Impact on the future of women in CRE
- Expanded professional connections
- Opportunity to influence direction of CREW CT
All CREW CT Executive Committee members and committee chairs serve individual terms of one to three year.
2019 Board of Directors
Janet L Wheeler, LEED AP
University of Hartford - Facilities