CREW CT, one of more than 75 chapters of the over 12,000 member, global CREW Network, is proud to provide this opportunity for professionals in the local and regional commercial real estate industry to network together and celebrate another year of successes and completed projects.
Register now for this tented, outdoor event honoring excellence in Connecticut's 2020 real estate accomplishments.
With a special acknowledgement to Laz Parking, Lexington Partners LLC and Shelbourne for their work with Upward Labs and global PropTech innovators to change the landscape of the real estate industry.
- Best In Class:
Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Industrial, Multifamily/Residential, Life Sciences
- Best Interior Design Project
- Best Specialty Project (i.e. Adaptive Reuse/Building Repositioning, Historic, Transit-Oriented Development, or other)
- Best Sustainable Design Project
- Community Impact Award
- Deal of the Year
- Workplace Innovation Award
- People's Choice Award (voted on by attendees)
- Blue Ribbon (Best Overall Project – judges make this selection from all nominated projects)
Hops on the Hill – 275 Dug Road, South Glastonbury, CT
Exclusive venue - Hops on the Hill will be closed to the public for our event. Live music by Bobby Morrill. Food by Brasato.
$55 for Members | $75 for Non-Members
Please register by: Monday, June 7 at 9 a.m.
Attendees are welcome to bring chairs, blankets, lawn games, etc. Three sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact Melissa Roy if you are interested.
Vice President of Global Business Development, MetroHartford Alliance
Managing Director, SIREAS, LLC
Director of Real Estate Planning, The Hartford
Associate Director, CT Main Street Center