Register now for this PRIVATE/EXCLUSIVE open-air event with ample indoor and outdoor space.
CREW CT, one of more than 75 chapters of the over 12,000 member, global CREW Network, is proud to provide this opportunity for professionals in the local and regional commercial real estate industry to network together and celebrate another year of successes and completed projects. This event, honoring excellence in Connecticut's 2021 real estate accomplishments, will be held Wednesday, May 18, 2022.
Members $75 | Nonmembers $95
Registration deadline: Friday, May 13.
Registration includes two complimentary beverages of your choice, food offerings from Brasato and Craftbird food trucks and live music by Alex Cohen Acoustic. We are looking forward to a fun-filled night celebrating Connecticut’s 2021 real estate accomplishments!
- Best In Class: Commercial
- Best in Class: Education
- Best in Class: Healthcare
- Best in Class: Mulitfamily/Residential
- Best in Class: Senior Living
- Community Impact Award
- Best Specialty Project (Adaptive Reuse / Building Repositioning / Historic / Transit-Oriented Development, etc)
- People's Choice Award (voted on by attendees)
- Blue Ribbon (Best Overall Project – judges make this selection from all nominated projects
Rebecca Nolan - BIO
Vice President of Global Business Development, MetroHartford Alliance
Rose Ponte - BIO
Economic Development Director, Town of Farmington
Garrett Sheehan - BIO
President & CEO, Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce
Scott Tibbo - BIO
Managing Director, SIREAS