By joining CREW CT and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Attend CREW CT-The Real Estate Exchange events at discounted member rates.
- Receive invitations to Member Only events.
- Participate actively in committees and experience real networking in action.
- Receive complimentary copy of all CREW Network industry benchmark studies and white papers.
- Access to exclusive leadership training and professional development.
- Attend CREW Network Leadership Summits and annual Convention & Marketplace at discounted member rates..
- Leadership opportunities which lead to higher visibility in the commercial real estate industry - locally and beyond
- Increased opportunities for interaction with other highly respected real estate organizations such as CCIM, NAIOP, IREM, ACRE, ICSC and REFA
- Opportunity to contribute to local scholarship efforts, internships and other programs geared to promote CRE careers to our youth and encourage young professionals in their CRE careers
- Access to, and inclusion in, CREWbiz, CREW Network's online business networking tool, which includes member and speakers directories, access to proprietary resources and an online discussion forum for connecting with more than 11,000 qualified CRE professionals from around the globe.
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of CREW CT and CREW Network.
To become a member of CREW CT - The Real Estate Exchange, an applicant must:
- Have been engaged on a full time basis in commercial real estate for at least five years (Full Member).
- Have been engaged on a full time basis in commercial real estate for less than five years (Associate Member).
- Have attended at least one CREW CT event prior to application.
- Be sponsored by at least two CREW members.
Submit a Membership Application
Email email@example.com to update your contact information. Members and nonmembers may also update contact information via your CREW Network account!